View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
so the suckers in the end are us. don't be a fool and believe their stories la. just take it with a pinch of salt and play along with them to see how far you can go w/o burning a hole in ur pocket and always cheong safe - this is not love, but only a more major transaction lo
I believe we should not kid ourselves that the nightlife girl will be exclusively ours when we "bao" her.
Those who put in too much hopes then all the best to you.

What bothers me is those jai dum (black heart) girls that use emotions to KC soft hearted bros and con them big time.
At the same time mock the sponsor behind his back amongst her friends for being stupid.
What a way to bite the hand that feeds.

Con money is one thing (blame yourself for being inexperienced) but I despised WLs that con feelings.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 26-06-2017 at 11:43 PM.