View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cannot eject while receiving handjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbbryan View Post
I also have the same problem. Despite I had reduced PcC for to once a week, however it's kinda sad to see my ml shake till hand numb (20minutes). Some time I really tot I am sick but I can let me self eject by pcc in 2-3 minutes. Ml also told me I maybe been over use, hence I tried raw with my wife can 2 shots in 1/2 hour (20 & 10mins). The ml is kinda cute I also don't want to upset her. I did tried with other ml but doesn't seems can't eject too. So far from past, only manage to eject twice which from PRC ml milf (not pretty), and another ml which can do bbbj and do raw. I also went to try some pretty syt oversea fj with condom, doesn't seems possible to eject too. Unable to eject during the session like no happy ending. Is kinda sad.
Try this simple trick to eject fast. Simply contract your pelvic muscles and hold, you can do this by keeping your legs together and stiffen it. You should be able to feel more sensation in your penis area