Old 18-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Only two girls in this house - jixiang and Ruyi.

Tried Ruyi earlier and here is my humble fr. When I first saw her what caught my eyes were the two big neh neh jugs protruding out of her tight dress.

Looks: she has a plastic look but still presentable. Looks may not be for everyone 8/10
Body: tits are natural Cs and her ass is almost as big as them. Pounding her as she is riding me damn song. Slim young body and not fat 9/10
Svc: very sociable and friendly. Willing to try and accommodate most positions. Always smiley and asking you to gan her. Also very good attitude that she auto French you non stop 9/10
Bj: sensual bj where she will slurp your balls and give your shaft a rub up and down. 9/10 She knows how to twirl her tongue around your cock to makenyou hard like Iron Man
Sex: very good sensual experience and her pussy was fuckin wet before I even touched her. She has a wet and tight pussy and can take a good pounding. Did her in missionary,doggie and cowgirl. We came together

Overall experience is positive as I did not expect much from a wulu shop. As a bro said above with her body and service she will be fully booked in a more popular house like 54a or 1608. Reminds me a little of the old commando Chu chu from 54a which I sadly have not been able to forget after so many years...

Aside from that she was very cuddly, warm and talkative. Made me feel like I was bonking my gf without any rush.
Happy bonking bros and pls do support good girls. She was thinking of cutting her card awhile back due to poor business

Last edited by iamli; 18-02-2020 at 08:48 PM.