View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Male being molested

Saw this in the pub years back while partying at one of the pub at the central. Can’t believe that it actually happened to my cousin.

My cousin who is his his early twenties that times invited me to be his partner to a company party. Mostly guys in that pub and only a handful of girls around that night. We drank quite a lot when I realized my cousin has been missing for almost an hour.

Worries about him, I went to the look for him and could not find him and I knew something was ring. My cousin will not just leave without me. Then saw 2 guys in their 40s outside the common toilet for quite a while. I wanted to push my wya in to look for my cousin but they just refused.

Left with no choice I went to seek help from the pub manager. The pub manager helped me to the back of the store where the pub is and he told me to climb a ladder to see whether my cousin is in the cubicle from the top. Without thinking much how on earth it happens and I climb the ladder and saw my cousin with another 2 men in the cubicle completely naked.

I took a better look and my cousin was drunk trying helplessly to push those guys away but one of the guy was having anal sex with him while the other naked man was kneeling between my cousin legs.

I yelled from the top of my voice and those 2 men were shocked to see me and rich to grab their clothes. The manager and I rushed back to the entrance of the cubicle but only saw my naked cousin lying on the floor and disgustingly there were semen on his face and his lower body. A horrible experience for my cousin. We kept it a secret till today as he is still working for that company and we can never know who are those guys.