Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up girls at club Brix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post
Here’s my two cents as an ang moh.

To get into Brix, it costs $35 and that pays for a drink. Same price for ladies, so the FL already must charge up to make up the cost. Generally the ladies at Brix look nicer than Ipanema, but this is mainly due to the dresses they wear etc. no slutty clothes allowed in Brix. The South American (Colombian) ladies are at Brix, and think they are better than the others so they quote $500 up. I think most Ang Moh don’t go for the western ladies, they prefer the Asian, so I don’t know if South American get a lot of customers. The Viet ladies quote $500 for ST, but will definitely go for $300. I had one drunk one go with me for $200 overnight, and to my surprise was willing to bonk in the morning without any complaints. That was a keeper for sure...Hanoi girl on visit pass.

For regular FL, go to Ipanema. ST standard for $150-$200. For overnight, if it’s after 2am, then can get for $300. Before 2am, they will only do ST since they can come back and get another customer, so if you want overnight you will need to fork out $400+.

I don’t agree with what one brother said about waiting for the FL to approach. Unless you are wearing nice clothes, nice shoes and nice watch, you are not going to attract them. Also, sorry for the Asian brothers, but FL are sometimes scared to go with you because of fear that you are ICA. Makes sense for them to go with Ang Moh and Japanese, especially businessmen on visit to Singapore.
Very detailed narration.

Went there once and was not impressed. Most of the girls look nice but too pricey for me. I saw a lady walking around. I believe she is the agent or the manager. She looks yummy....LOL