View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttime View Post
I think it depends a lot on the age we are at. As we grow closer to 60 or 70, You probably don't want to take more risk. You want something that is stable, and low risk.

HDB rental yield is excellent in Singapore, so it is a must to keep for rental income.

A diversified passive income is the KEY, ie holding property, stocks, bond, unit trust, cash.
If want more risk better just do business, earning 1000 times of profit from what I invested in Indonesia and still there now....

So for passive income and not much risk, I choose for easy managing like unit trust, stocks dividends and just few units of condo rental which handle by my wife and is for her pocket money actually......and our sg HDB still there and rented since 18 years ago, already consider a free unit paid by rental income......TQ PAPaya govt for the subsidise housing and let the Malaysian pay for the high cost of living in sg renting my HDB and giving me early CPF retirement fund monthly

Also btw, HDB is 99 years and condo in Chiangmai is freehold.......I can pass down to my children and grand children and great grand children.....great great grand children provided the condo still in good condition lah 555