View Single Post
Old 20-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboy View Post
Recently, just back f.............

Some hotels charge if you bring gals back. So be selective in hotels by reading up girl-friendly blogs/websites if you prepared to bring gals back. So that you need pay any fine. The hotel I stay did not charge for gals stay.

Good luck if you are visiting Siem Reap.
Which hotel did you stay at and how much was it? Next time I come (if ever) I gotta stay at a more sensible place!

I stayed at the Raffles Grand and I remember thinking on the way back to my hotel that the whole thing was ridiculous; that I had "sort-of" bargained the girl down on her price and here I was, at the same time paying at least 4 times the amount just for my hotel room.

And actually when I checked out, it was over 5 times her price, even including the generous tip I gave! Heck just the taxes and other charges amounted to as much as I paid the gal for the whole night!!

Made me feel terrible then....but....lets face it, the gal was very pleased with what she "earned" regardless..... And I was equally pleased too! LOL

SEAJ