View Single Post
Old 14-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

This happened many years ago when I was working in a HP shop during school holidays. The boss is a female around late 20s or early 30s, quite chio as she used to be an ex-model but boobs are small (Cup A max).

One evening, she decided to do a mini stock take since not many customers. She was in one corner doing the stock take and called me over to help her. So I went over and what I saw sent me rooted to the ground.

She was wearing a t shirt that night but somehow the top fell wide open, I figured that it was because she was squatting (like old days when toilets are those squat type). Lucky thing was her t shirt was black and her bra was WHITE! So in the process, her right boob was exposed and because her boob is A, her brown nip stood out like a highlighter.

Her brown nipple somehow look real BIG, not sure if it's because her boob is small. Anyway, I stood there frozen for about 3 seconds and started helping her, all the time treated to the exposure. It was at least a good 10 to 15 mins before she stood up.

Thinking of it right now makes me excited because I knew her husband and most of her family since it's a family business and they come over often. I guess her husband doesn't know I had such a good view of her ex-model wife's boobs for so long .

I'll pen down other 100% true encounters of mine when I have the time. Need to get back to work now.