View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
will not be cheap to bao xq. with her looks and age, sure many rich customers offers to bao.
That's why I'm not loaded enough for Xiao Qian, on top of it, she knows I'm married with kids. I did try to hint her in the past but was indirectly rejected so I never try again. Now I just stick to my regular weekly visits, buying her food and gifts on festive and special occasions.

Will not divulge too much details to prevent myself being exposed and suspected by her. I've known her for so many years and she wasn't using her current workname Xiao Qian when we first met. We never chat about sbf except once in a while she will chat a bit on sbf, I just listen and act blur and change the subject. She believes I'm not a active member and not one of those who written about her and had never suspected me as one. I've covered my tracks well, not going to divulge too much and risk the trust she have in.

Last edited by Madpig; 08-07-2020 at 10:17 AM.