View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

The next morning, he made love to me after the alarm went off. He allowed me to ride him and I did so slowly as I was still tender from the pounding the night before. Despite my soreness, the gentle loving was most welcome and I found myself climaxing twice before he did. I really was enjoying sex and Tan was a compelling lover. I found myself surprised at the intensity of my orgasms. Afterward, we showered to be fresh for the massage therapists coming at ten. Tan told me to put on the robe until we knew what the therapists required in the way of covering. 

He contacted our butler, Roberta, and made arrangements for reservations at Barefoot by the Sea for 4:30 because they accepted casual wear and then the sunset cruise afterward. Since we would be wearing casual wear anyway, Tanner suggested we go to one of the grotto pools beforehand, maybe have a couple of drinks, perhaps meet some other people, instead of hiding away in our bungalow all the time. I agreed I wouldn't mind spending less time having sex. Since I was so new to sex and Tan was both large and energetic, a respite in our sexual activity would be welcome. I told him so and Tan laughed as he was wont to when I said something he found funny. 

"How do you know I'm big? How many other cocks have you seen?" 

Well, one in an erect state, I thought, and he was smaller than you. I lied again. "None, but the glass dildo the girls had me practicing my oral skills on was about seven inches long and all three girls said it was larger than most penises. You're larger than it was, slightly longer and thicker. Tammie was the only one able to deep throat it. She said the rigidity of glass made it more difficult to do. Neither Tiffany nor Yvonne could get it all the way down. I was the worst. I got between three and four inches of it in my mouth before I started gagging." 

"Tammie got the whole thing down? Maybe I should have married her." 

I punched him lightly in the shoulder and he grinned at me. 

"Do you think she can teach you? I'd be happy to volunteer my services as a practice dummy," Tan said, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. 

"I'm sure you would, you big oaf. I think I'll do my best to learn without benefit of your services, though Tammie probably wouldn't mind. All of my girlfriends think you're a stud. Donna told me if I ever chose to chuck you back in the pond, she'd love to add white meat to her diet." 

"Really?" Tan said, preening and flexing a little for my benefit. "I'm liking your girlfriends more and more every day." 

"Back off buster. You're married now. No more free range kitties for you. Till death do us part, remember?" 

Tan laughed and picked me up, swinging me around while he kissed me. "I remember. All you have to do is keep me satisfied and I'll never stray." 

"Keeping you satisfied may be tougher than I imagined. You've tenderized my poor sex with all your pounding. It's a good thing it feels good despite the soreness, or I might have to take a break. It's the reason I want to go to the pool this afternoon; a little R&R for Miss Kitty." 

Tan laughed again and set me down. "It's your fault for making me wait. I can't get enough of you now." 

Our massage therapists arrived at the same time as Tan's suit and shoes, one of them male and one female. The set up their portable tables out on our deck, covering it with several towels and a small pillow with a hole in the middle to protect our heads and faces as we lay flat on our stomachs. 

"Do you have a preference as to which of us does you?" The female asked. 

Mindful of Tan's admonition how he would be unhappy if I were with another man, I said, "If it's all right with you, I'd prefer you do my massage." 

"Very well, madame. Would you prefer to be covered?" 

I looked out at the watercraft passing by. They seemed pretty far out but I remembered what happened yesterday when Tan and I had started playing in the tub. "A towel please," I replied. 

She acknowledged my preference and I quickly shed my robe and got face down on the table and she covered my bare buns with a towel draped over them, folded so both my legs and lower back were uncovered. Tan did the same. She slightly parted my legs so my feet were at the edge of the table. I knew she could look up the bottom edge of my towel and see me in all my glory, but I remembered it was only a week ago a woman was ripping the pubic hair out of my crotch by the roots, so I guess I shouldn't feel so self conscious about it. 

"Would you like some music and would you like me to use an oil? I have one scented with sandalwood, another with lemongrass, and a third with a gardenia scent." 

"Yes to both please, gardenia for me." 

Tan chose sandalwood. She put a CD in the bungalow sound system and the sounds of a vaguely oriental or Indian type music wafted lowly through the air. Lots of bells and non-violin strings, it was very relaxing. She started on my arms, the hands really, and I was pleased she used lots of pressure. I enjoyed hard massages. I had to admit I had a lot of tension built up after getting the text from my blackmailer yesterday. I figured I only had until the end of my honeymoon until I had to start dealing with any twisted shit he would press upon me. She worked up my arms to my shoulders, then down my back. When she reached my buttocks, she reversed direction, starting at my feet and working her way up my legs. I was turning into putty, she was so good. After doing my thighs, she reached under the towel and started massaging my buns. It seemed to be where a lot of tension was concentrated, along with between my shoulder blades. Both Tan and I finished up about the same time. We both turned over, the masseuse lifting up my towel slightly until I was on my back, then laying it over my sex. 

"Would you like a towel for your breasts, madame?" She asked.