View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Work accident and work pass cancelled, how?

The key point here is that the injury must happen at work site, and best is if its not his fault. I.e. faulty equipment given, bad work site condition, etc.

There shouldn't be too much of a problem claiming insurance if it happened at work site, unless the company play punk and want to settle undertable to avoid MOM checks and insurance premium increasing, which do happens.

So in any case, please verify a report has been made and a claim is filed.

As for whether he will be sacked, I'm pretty sure the company cannot outright sack him, but they can definitely cancel his work permit for the simple reason of him not being able to do the job that his permit is listed for. The max the company is liable for is providing for him until case is closed. Whatever the company kena, will not benefit the worker in any way. A civil suit is his only way of getting more out of the company