Old 19-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

thanks to recommendation from bros to try 1612.

Boss is very good. I think his name is Tommy. Ask me to sit down and serve me tea.

Hot day and so was cooling down and he asked me what kind of girls I want. I told him I read FR on his girls and he say people write what they want to say based on their experience but different people have different way of appreciating and so dont put that same expectation. You must try then you know and he say all his girls are good. In my mind, I say all OKT say their girls are good and so how to believe but anyway, at that time, sky was available and he recommend me...

here is my FR...

Looks (8.5/10): at the door when I come in, she already look at me and give me that kind of want to fuck me ? she is very cute

Boobs (8/10): pink nipples...first time i see

Body (8/10): Very fair and good...no scare marks

AR (10/10): first time for me and so it is 10...she can tell why I was screaming as I got pretty scare...but I like it.

BBBJ (8/10): suck suck suck and keep on looking at you...

FJ (9/10): she can make herself very wet...I mean a lot of girls working in such professional already dry and got to put KY but her juice automatically come out like a juice extraction and also become my juice extractor too..some more she look at you during FJ and automatically we french...

GFE: sure feel it...

RTF: Yes when got bullet...