Old 08-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ETxZTR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mole on dick

Hi, been looking at this forum for a long time always wanting to ask a question, hope someone experienced could help me out. I am a virgin myself in my mid 20s do not see myself being able to have a sexual relationship with a gf anytime soon so I am considering 'other options'. Now here is the issue, I have black spots on the head of my penis not many but some are quite prominent in size but they are just spots no bumps or anything. So from experience would the other party 'mind' and reject me cause anything out of the ordinary might seem like an indication of STDs/disease. Does not really help that I have a visible scar on my thigh from surgery and have a slight tummy. Understand that this a two-way transaction but I rather set stuff straight rather than get rejected before the act. So how would this work? Do I mention these issues to FLs first and see how it goes from there? Tired for just wanking but feeling very insecure about this issues. Apologies for the long post, saw a few posts on such issues but decided to posts as the spots are not the inconspicuous kind.