View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
RTM this evening but my previous ML was not around. Saw one SYT with highlighted blond hair and nice makeup. Decide to pick her.
Massage wise was so so, not enough strength. Some mild teasing but not too arousing.
When she pop the GQ, I told her no need as I left only $20 in my wallet. This is true, I forgot to withdraw cash on the way there. After paying $50, really left $20 with some loose changes.
I am surprised she said she will do it for $20. Then OK loh let her do it.
Initially it was quite mechanical so not shiok I don't get a strong erection. Then she varies her stroke and the shiokness came in. She even invited me to roam her top. I unbuckled her bra which was heavily padded , so only A cup boobs to grab. But it was good enough. Finally cummed to my satisfaction .
Paid $20 for a good HJ. Not bad a deal.
Good deal bro if you enjoyed yourself. I go to prc ones tell them not enough they say can use nets lol...so cannot siam