Old 13-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Hi bros, been away for awhile, today got some free time so want to go get some release. Browsed the forum otw to geylang and saw got new viet house. So i went to check it out immediately. Tried 2 girls.

Girl 9
Name: Didn't ask (not because she is not good, just didn't ask)

Looks: Definitely high on my ratings, that's why chose her. GND look, abit tanned, like fair malay. Long hair with brown highlights.

Body: Skinny, but her boobs really saggy sia, really quite a shock when she took off her bra. Bros that likes perky boobs don't try. But her looks and attitude compensate for her boobs lah.

Attitude: Playful and smiley, looks real nice when she smiles. Put alot effort in showering you. Dries you after shower . Her chinese not too bad, can talk abit, but too much she don't understand.

Catbath: Lots of licking and sucking of nipples. Abit painful sometimes, but its an indication of effort. Thoroughly done all the way down to inner thigh.

CBJ: Lots of ball licking and dickhead licking. Decent BJ, considering some i had before. But nothing to shout about.

FJ: 3 Positions. Started with cowgirl, slow start, rocking motion. Will grab my hand to hold her boobs, though her boobs not fantastic, the gesture is a turn on for me. Change over and she positioned herself for doggy automatically. Pumped for abit before changing to missionary. Probably she don't like me, so she kept looking to the side when i pump her. Didn't care and carried on pumping till i came. Her pussy was so so though, not exceptionally tight and squeezing.

Post-FJ: Lied down, hold my arm, talked abit. Had some light hearted chit chat, joked abit before going to shower. She looked abit sian when I talked to her, probably home sick, or simply just don't like me.

RTF: Probable. I like her playfulness. But she doesn't seem to like me alot, so depends. If after a few times still no chemistry, probably leave her be.

Went to draw money, eat dinner and went back to try girl 8, who smiled brilliantly at me as i walked out after i'm done with girl 9.

Girl 8
Name: Queen

Looks: As many bros have mentioned, better one in terms of look in this house. Long hair.

Body: Skinny, fair skin, A cupper.

Attitude: Playful, held my arm all the way into the room. Hugged me when door closed, helped me undress. Very cheerful cos she sang all the way till shower finish. Normal shower procedures. Her chinese not as good as compared to girl 9.

Catbath: 2 rounds of licking and sucking of nipples, 1 round down, lick balls and inner thigh, then 1 round back up to nipples. Got stereo during catbath, quite nice.

CBJ: I personally find her BJ to be good. Can feel the suction when she up down on my dick. Suck for quite long, really damn turned on by the time she is done.

FJ: 1 position only. Asked me to fuck her after she done with BJ, so off i went. Her pussy was ok, can feel some tightness, but she was accomodating, and she kept pushing me to fuck her, she looks like she is enjoying the process, as she closed her eyes and moaned, but duno for real anot, but alluring as hell. So I kept pumping her hard tilll i unloaded. She initiated lip kisses during the FJ, but I abit paiseh to kiss her cos I ate prior to this.

Post-FJ: Nothing much, didn't cuddle or talk, went straight to shower. Talked abit in the shower and while dressing up. Offered hugs and kisses before leaving.

RTF: YES. Her looks hit the spot for me, and she was pretty passionate throughout the session. So why not, i only hope she stay this way.

The rooms in this house looks nice. Feels comfy. The OKT pretty friendly too. Overall i feel this house is better than 2038 in terms of looks and attitude. Though the girls here abit green and new, but i rather spend my money here than 2038, cos the girls and OKT there really not the friendliest bunch i have met in geylang.

Hope my FR helps, happy bonking to all bros.