View Single Post
Old 26-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

hi TS, let me share something with u...

4 years ago I met a FL, and the first time we met she allow raw le bcos raw need pay more and so she earn more.. of course u can claim ur FL did not charge u more for raw or wad.. but not the problem is not the money whether more or less.. let me continue.. since then I do met her quite often even till now.. but since the 1st time having raw, after that I prefer no more raw.. I just told her I feel with condom better.. but the real reason is since she can let me raw.. mean she also possible to let other guy raw.. so the risk is there..

I always go IRC for chat too.. in the IRC, I have chat with some girls and all these girls allow raw bcos I pretend willing pay more for raw.. I found all these few girls (using diff nick) I chat with on IRC are actually the same person as the FL above. I also use diff nick to chat with her, so she dun know is actually me. I even ask for her contact n end up is the same number as the above FL.

so the thing here is what the FL said maybe true, but maybe n most probably are not true too.. so she say she only let u raw, never raw with other.. u believe or not? use ur big head to think u will know the answer le.. or actually u already know the answer. but agree with u that sometime the temptation is so great..

but my above that FL different from ur is that she wont allow shoot inside.. but ur allow so as bro mention.. she may wan to be ur wife. so take care n cheong wisely..