View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Sometimes, you meet ML’s who simply want to keep a low profile. In fact, they go out of their way to keep a low profile. One of them is “Cold Beauty" ...

Under the Radar (1) – the Cold Beauty

I refer to her as the “Cold Beauty”. I’m unwilling to reveal her name (when she worked here in Singapore) because it was (is) such a bizarre development… right up till today! Let’s call her Jing (peaceful and tranquil in Chinese).

Jing was around 24 years-old then, and the first time venturing into the ML scene in Singapore, or anywhere else for that matter. Back in China, she was a beautician who also had basic massage skills, working in an up-market female-only beauty salon.

Standing at 1.65m tall, Jing looked after herself well, as evidenced by her slim and tight body, flawless complexion, and later when I became close to her, her frequent home-made tonic soups and herbal baths. She had a healthy, light tan. Her 33B breasts hung perfectly on her lithe body. Not the stunning beauty type, but her innocent eyes and soothing facial features slowly, but surely, grows on you.

The only problem was, Jing hardly spoke. She was quite a cold person.

Jing’s online ad was in a less popular website (I can’t remember the name now). In fact, she only showed part of her face in the ad – her nose, mouth and chin. But it was attractive enough and piqued my interest. My appointment happened to be her first day of work. And by her own admission, she had a quiet first day, just two customers. When I met her late that night (11pm), I was her third and last customer for the day.

Though not my preference, I have no issues if the ML massaged me with her clothes on. But when it came to the sensual part, I expect to see (and touch) some skin, preferably tits, bums and pussy (as applicable per advertised). Jing’s ad was generic and I recall it only mentioned “she can be topless”.

During the entire massage session, Jing wore a t-shirt and shorts. We exchanged only a few sentences, as she was really quiet. When it was time for sensual, she simply applied more oil on my dick and started jerking me, and too shy even to look at me. What’s more, she was seated close to my legs, so it was impossible for me to make contact with her with my hands.

“Deng deng” (wait), I said. Are you not going to remove your t-shirt, and maybe you can sit closer to me, I said in Chinese. She looked at me. Why do I need to remove my shirt? And you want to touch me? I was bewildered by Jing’s response. But looking at her, instead of getting disappointed, let alone upset, I burst out laughing. Is she for real?!

“Yes, you have to be topless and let me play with your titties. And I can’t do that if you sit so far away”, I explained, trying not to laugh. So it turned out that whoever told Jing about the ML gig in Singapore only mentioned about providing HJ. For a moment, I did not believe her, as how can one be so naïve?

Nevertheless, Jing was co-operative though I sensed some reluctance. She took off her t-shirt and revealed a black Calvin Klein sports bra. She sat slightly closer to me. My hand is too short and my fingers are oily, I hinted to her. She stared at me, her eyes piercing through me.

At that moment, I thought to myself, this will be ironic – an unhappy ending to the happy ending part of the session…. I couldn’t control myself, I continued, “You look prettier if you smiled…” Funnily, I was not upset. It became amusing.

Jing stood up. She removed her shorts and revealed a matching black Calvin Klein panties. She then took off her bra, and her firm 33B breasts greeted me. For the first time, I saw her well-toned, semi-naked body. It was sexually enticing. She then sat closer to me. “"Zhe yang ke yi ma?” (is this alright?), she asked smilingly. It’s true, she was beautiful when she smiled. I grinned and she got on with wanking me while I played with her sexy tits.

I left Jing’s place with mixed feelings. On one hand, she had this cold demeanour; on the other hand, I actually got what I requested for. It also dawned upon me that she was a really attractive young lady – if she smiled.

Should I visit her again?

(To be continued)