Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF
Bro Dpower, you really a fucker.
Admired you