View Single Post
Old 27-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Lol. Not for me bro. You see me too up. And i am not rich in both. Just happened to be sway meeting the girl at wrong timing.
Ecomony is going to get worse than Lehman Brothers, then u spend time to talk about your love life endlessly. Not say i want to interrupt, however I still have to continuously learn and learn related stuff to work properly.

I also want to get ComCare financial assistance and i also want to strike 4d also. However it is not realistic. Only way for me to survive is to continuously self-improve. Whether good or lousy, also have to learn, so pls dun talk about your love life which means nothing. This sbfsg admin get so interested in other unrelated things, got 1 million dollars or not? And this peanadood keep on talking about superman saving girl, fk the guy who bully gals and his fking long story of life principles and gain the women respect and love, wtf man????

So if ur hobby is love life, then u convert ur hobby to your job la. Talk so much and so serious for what?