View Single Post
Old 19-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WARNING!!! WeChat SCAMS in Makati!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB_Spender View Post
Just wanted to share my experience of WeChat Scams running in Makati area. Here for work and whipped out my WeChat. Saw a few incoming friend requests and chatted with a girl. Picture look not bad. Offered 4K for service and agreed.

Upon reaching room, looks 70% close to the pic. Do the deed but very commercial feel. After finished, gave her the 4K...and the scam starts from here. She cook up stories said need top up to pay her boss. At first I refused then she raised her voice said her boss will come to my room to make trouble...I still insisted no pay.

Then she called her boss using her phone and her boss (fucking trans voice) said he/she "know my details" and will come to the hotel to make trouble if I don't pay now. All this while the girl is just adding oil to the fire and her face turned super black! After some heated argument (with threatening verses along the way)...I gave up and paid the top up which is 10K.

Total damage: 14K (SGD $370)

so WARNING to all bros...WeChat SCAM HAPPENING IN MAKATI!!! DON'T USE WeChat to find service in Makati!!! You will be scammed like the above!!!

You've been warned!!!

Just wondering how would you bros handle if you landed in such situations?
Some got con by 19K too, I know. If you dont know them, this is the risk.