Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.

From the Reception with Album for me to review, I saw a nice sweet Indo Gal (Number 10) who just came aboard a few days ago. Pick her as she is fairly new to the shop.

She is below average height but I am a sucker for petite lady. Her hair is slightly high-lighted but the best thing is that her English is much better than average Indo Gal I have pick up before.

Massage is quite standard but it is enjoyable. Mainly cos I am a bit tire, outside is so hot and getting to a cooler environment makes my day, and a sweet thing talking to me with ease. I am happy that at least she can communicate in both English or Malay to me (Malay is not that good so I stick to English) At least there is not language barrier.

She is indeed a newbie as she is quite shy but she was slowly getting into the mood. I pop the golden question and opt for HJ only cos I am really tire from the hot climate when getting car fix-up. So tire that I forgot to ask her name! Lucky I still recall her Number.

Her touch is smooth... And I can feel a GF feeling and not those type of the business rushing-type. Another indication of a newbie! Not to mention the sound from her can really make me cum quickly, but I have to maintain the balance to enjoy more rather than release out quick. After I cum, she took the effort to clean me up and ask me if I feel great... Another plus point for that instead of the past experiences I have in other places of clean up silently and move off.

Tip her extra cos the main entertainment is not just the sex bit...but also I enjoy a good rapport with her.

Will come back again a later time for her when I am not too tire... and I believe that my next encounter with her will be much more than just a HJ! Imagine what I can do picking her up..... Hehehe...

PM me for exact location of the place.
hey bro can PM me the place . TIA