Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puredamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
Bro, can share location?