Thread: Lor 8 H66G
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
tried G12, C cups natural (i think should be bigger than C-cup), CBJ, french, service quite good, easy to chat and communication, sweet personality. worth the $. she cum during doggie position, quite fun. RTF: yes, but want to try other gems first hope that helps, brother
stepped in saw G12 with her overflowing boobs. ok on. Been eyeing her for some time hehe...

Looks wise, not bad can be considered one of the better ones there.

Body, abit big size but not fat. quite good to hug.

Boobs, could be 34D...quite big, one hand cannot grab finish. however, it's still not as perfect as that of previous G1.

she's quite a nice girl with outgoing personality. knows how to joke and stuff to build good customer relationship. offered a drink once inside the room, just like G1.

shower very thorough, nothing special in there.

on the bed, started with breast rub on body and cock. then cap and BJ. after awhile signal her to give me a pussy while she Blow me, meaning 69. she turn around and position nicely for me to paint. after awhile she moan and squirm with pleasure...dunno real or not. she then moved away like she cannot take it liao.

cap me and go on top. after that she wants missionary. that's when i try frenching her...she's very good frencher.

then tuen her to the side and did sideways. love this position, get to hug and fuck and also frencher....she knows how to coordinate herself to your style of fucking....just like G1 last time.

Overall experience 8/10 . Must try for big boobs lover. However the fuck experience still cannot compare to ex G1, felt so real like theres a connection.

Will put her in my fuck list.