View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
You can call me at 4am no prob.. cos i haven't sleep .. Haha... I where got followers??? Piang eh..... Fei Fei wanton mee i dun like.... Lavender still the best.....

Jungle where got nice food de????? Anyway... why you keep suaning me bout Tarzan de... Bleah.. Told you nothing de liao lor... still keep bringing up over and over again.....

In my opinion... not just the sauce of the wanton mee dictates the wantonmee lor.... Noodle texture, wanton meat seasoning and wanton skin texture all very impt to me... sorry i fussy eater.... Kekekee
Ok..I set my alarm clock at 4am..see you scare or not. Fei Fei and Lavender have different taste...both I like as they cater to different mood. I prefer to eat fei fei wanton mee in the afternoon as it has a cooling effect...while lavender one are good for consuming at night..due to its HOT texture..and many many HOT ladies in lavender after dark..heehee If go with you to Lavender, I cannot concentrate on you leh..

Sorry about the jungle la..but is in your siggy mah.....thought you go back to jungle after dark, as Tarzan always with Jane mah..right ??