Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

Five days later, I smsed her and asked if her boyfriend has left the country and she replied with merely a "yes". 

My next SMS to her was

"Monitor to see if he is online during the day"

"Ok" came the reply.

For the next 2 days or so, there was no news from her.

Then I received an SMS again. 

"Hi you free tonight?"

"Yes, I am. Why? What's up?"

"Let's meet at the usual place"

"Ok. Cya tonight at 8.15pm then"

"Cya"

That night, she appeared silent and gloomy once again.

But this time, it was the first time she initiated that she wants to drink and so I bought her a hooch. She bottomed up the first bottle within less than an hour and appeared quite sober. I believed she must be a seasoned drinker, just that she had refused to drink for the past few meet-ups, maybe not familiar with me. 

She related to me that she had seen her boyfriend online for the past few days during the day.

"It can't be. NSmen in ZZZ country are unable to go online during the day. That's the rules. I have been there before and that's why I am aware." 

Looking even more sad now.

"Ah, nvm lah. Just forget about him."

Her eyes were at the verge of tearing when I decided to crack a few jokes.

The first few were perhaps too "cold" and she appeared nonchalant.

I proceeded to ask her a question.

"2 different situations. 

1st situation, a good-looking guy approaches you at the bar, tells you straight in the face. How about a one night stand with me?

2nd situation, same good-looking guy approaches you at the bar, asks to be friends, then asks to be your boyfriend, beds you and then disappears like what your boyfriend did. Which will you choose?"

"I'll choose the 2nd one."

"SEE! girls like to be BLUFFED! When a guy is being direct and honest, they get rejected. When a guy goes about the point to get what he wants through lying, they get what they want!"

"It's not that case. 1st scenario will just appear I am too cheap! At least for the 2nd, there might be chances that he is genuine."

"Well, ok. Since you said so."

"So you are trying to tell me you have something up your sleeves and wants to initiate the first situation with me?"

"Well, I didn't say so. But if you don't mind. Of course I don't mind. At least you are still quite attractive in my eyes." *Laughs*

"Thanks for that."

"I'm just being honest!"

"Then are you going to be direct next?"

*Erm*........ what did she mean? Is she dropping a hint to me?

We continued drinking as the evening proceeded.

I did not reply to her question as I felt a little awkward. I wanted to lay her down more and more badly after seeing her each time. Those slender legs of hers looked as though she was wearing stockings under the moonlight, but the fact that she wasn't wearing any. 

We chatted, smoked and drank and laughed over our conversations. She was getting more and more comfortable with me now and gave me occasional slaps on my shoulders or even my thighs when I "suaned" her.

The time came when we were supposed to go home. For the past few occasions, we went back home around 11 plus close to midnight. So I supposed this time was not going to be different. However, she told me she did not feel like going home. She wanted to drink more. She wanted to forget her troubles. I could see that she was already not so sober and was getting tipsy. But I did not want to be a spoiler. I was very sure I would send her back "safely" after that. We bought another 2 more bottles of alcoholic whiskey coke and downed it. 

Then I turned to her and said

"Come let's go, it's getting late and we've got to work tomorrow. Let me send you back."

"No bleah, I don't want to go home. I am afraid of loneliness,"

"Then where do ya wanna go?"

*Come on say you wanna come my place!* The devil spoke in my mind.

*Brushing the devil away*

"Do you have any liqour at your place?"

"Erm. I do.. but it's so late already and you are getting a little drunk. You still want to drink?"

"Just a little bit more. Can I? Pleassssssssse....."

"Erm.. ok then. But promise me don't make too much noise cause my family might be asleep."

"Ooookay...."

With that, we made our way back to my place using transport 11....

Upon reaching my place, we scuffled across the living room and into my room with her semi-heels footwear still in her hands. We looked guilty even though we have not done anything yet but we giggled gently at one another, seeing how silly both of us looked.

I told her to stay in the room while I go and mix one more mixture for her. She just nodded her head like a little kid. When I was back, she was at my computer surfing facebook. So I just passed her the drink but she told me she've had enough. Her face was flushed and I laughed over it and told her she looked like a lobster.

She snuggled over immediately across my bed to where I am and started tickling me. 

I tried evading and brushed against her a few times. Our eyes met each other. Just like what happens usually in movies, our lips met and we were in a tongue wrestling match. Slowly, I went on to nibble her ears. Her body twitched a little.

The sight of a twinkle in her eyes gave her anticipating excitement away. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, then pulled the bra up get to her tits to fall out. I started sucking on her erected nipples, on one, back to the other, and squeezing both tits together to get both nipples in my mouth. She pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing her breasts in a black bra. They were gigantic, I forgot to mention, nearly the size of cantaloupes. As I mentioned previously on another thread, I don't know what size, to me, it's just big or small. But for hers, as I described, they were gigantic.

Her demin shorts went next, revealing lacy panties to match the bra. She removed the bra slowly, and her breasts were still firm when deprived of their support. The panties went last, and as she straightened up after bending over to remove them, I saw that her pussy was neatly trimmed. Our lips met again. I could smell the strong alcohol from her breath. Not sure whether she was a player but she was also adventurous.

She left my lips and trailed her mouth down along my neck, leaving a cool trail where she kissed me. She tweaked my right nipple with her tongue in passing as she made her way down my torso and found herself at my crotch. Needless to say, my dick was by now standing firmly at attention. She took my shaft gently in her hand, straightening it, and licked the tip teasingly with her tongue. She just barely brushed the very tip of my cock, teasing me.

Next, I laid her down nicely on the bed and spread her legs. I wanted to give her an unforgetable sexperience. I kneeled down between her legs and looked up at her. She watches as I sticked the tip of my tongue out and run it up and down the length of her slit. A moan escapes her lips as my mouth found her clit. I sucked on it lightly for a few seconds then moves back down to where a treasure awaits. Spreading her pussy wide, I let my tongue slip inside her. Her sweet nectar lies in wait for me and I licked it all up.

"You taste heavenly"

She did not reply me. with her eyes semi closed.

Her pussy is glistening wet, a large wet spot is forming on the sheet underneath her. Her scent is exhilarating and inviting. As my fingers started to pay sole attention to her clit, her moans got louder. Her hip movement is sharper and her back arches further. Her hips arched and she grabbed me by the back of the head pulling me harder into her cunt. She was so aroused that her lips were puffy and glistening. She spread her legs wider apart and started pushing her naked hips slowly, rhythmically, up and down.

Her legs were spread unbelievably wide and she was desperately thrusting herself against my mouth and fingers. She was quivering and moaning and shaking as she bent forward across the bed. Seeing her completely exposed, my prick got bigger and harder than ever, throbbing and pulsing with the need to sample the offering. I rubbed my fingers across her pussy, feeling her and prising open her lips. She was soaking and her cunt was at just the right height to take my shaft.

I jerked my finger out of her cunt and thrusted my cock into her before she had a chance to react. I could only sink half my cock into her on the first thrust. I pulled almost all the way out, and then thrust back in as hard as I could. Her moans became louder with each thrust.

By thrust number twenty she gave a little yowl of pain as I hit her cervix. I still had two inches of cock showing. I grabbed her hips in both hands and started to thrust harder. Her yelps turned back into moans. I kept slamming into her. She started to shudder in orgasm, thrusting herself back onto me.

I knew she hasn’t come so I started to thrust on her again, pushing her pelvis forward and backward, stimulating my dick to reach it’s point of ecstasy. She doesn’t have to wait long, after just a couple minutes she can feel my dick spasm in her vagina, and she pushes herself down even further. I grabbed hold of her breasts now, which made her moan a bit. Then I grunt and she felt it, I quickly retreated to shoot my cum onto her belly. It was I believe more than any mortal man could with stand.

I came like a fire hose. The first squirt surprised her and she jerked her head forward. I thought she had cum hard before. She actually collapsed unconscious. I followed her to the bed, spooning up behind her.