View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Dont mind if i ask, currently which in NE you are in...? My wife is Buriram..But thats not my idea place to retire though...but still her hometown..
An idea for you...if you are staying in the village they call moo ban, consider to get a shop or create one, selling frozen food.. Those microwave items.. and with microwave service..put a 1-3 vending machine.. it can be some income for day to day expense...
Roi Et. Moo baan for my side is 90% is grand mother and grand father ... 10% is their grandchild...if u plan to build your own house like currently i'm staying. its very cheap.. less than 500k baht u can build one already.
for opening shop... open those mama shop better.. people here only cook..open those shop with washing machine also quite good though