Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
autumnbreeze7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 31f in search of a m make out buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
Personally i don't think you're demanding. You just know what you want and its perfectly fine. Life is a game of acceptance and rejections. It's a supply and demand curve no matter where you look at even in the animal kingdom as well. This forum has got much more m than f so its no surprise you get such overwhelming responses, both good and bad ones.

Honestly speaking, its pretty hard to filter your options with just text alone. Meetup is the best option and of course I understand you can't meet just anyone and everyone. Some may just end up to be time wasters. I can't see any other option better than simply meeting up and chatting though.

My one single reason going this route is cos I don't wish to get married so i dont go for girls on the normal route of eventually wanting to get married. I don't want to burn their youthful period but I have my needs too thus I applied to you. Take me for example. I can promise you that chatting with me can be interesting and exciting that there will never be one dull session as long as you're with me but you can't take my word for it. Thus, the meetup which I'm sure you know just that there're too many.

You've been searching for a year right? I myself have been searching for as long as you. Don't give up. You'll eventually find the person you want and hopefully its me. Haha.
Hey Jasp,

Understand and agree that it's better to filter my options after meeting up and chats rather than just based on messages alone. However, you can straight away tell some people will be time wasters just based on their messages alone. And for those who sound like they would be highly suitable candidates through their messages, I can't meet or chat with ALL of them cos that would be unrealistic so naturally I can only shortlist a few to engage more with before I decide on whom I should proceed with the arrangement finally.

I've been meaning to reply to you but a moderated account meant I could only reply to messages and posts every 5 minutes or so. It got really tedious. And I haven't had the chance to reply the last 2 days. Anyways, I've also just pm-ed you. And it seems like the ID you've given me is not showing up under my search.

Yeap, I've been searching for about a year plus, moving on from one arrangement to another because it almost won't work out (for long). I feel like I should give up soon cos I've started to lose faith in men for a while already but the desire to have my need for companionship with a guy whom I can click with and be comfortable with and for limited physical intimacy is still there. I won't go into the details here. Also, local men tend not to be attracted to my thoughts and personality, those who are, for various reasons, we don't work out. This is my last search, I think. Seriously quite tired of a lot of the nonsense I've been dished.