View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is your husband surfing here?

Interesting...

Many many years ago ex-wife accused me of being dirty, visiting this site (that she found in the common pc).... My only reply was I was just surfing (ok, I was sleeping around with gfs, but I was never having more than one gf at any one time.... this is wrong too, shit) and I put this as the first bookmark in the IE as "Sammyboy Forum", if it was fishy, I would have hid it. I opened the history tab to show I don't bother clearing history as well and visit OKTs website to browse the girls and surprise! There was this strangely named forum in the history which I had never visited. Clicked just to show my innocence as I only declared SBF and OKT links from SBF, and the page opened 'already logged in' and it was a forum for ladies on gigolo bars....
This and more led to divorce eventually.

Today, I am more discreet. I visit OKT pages, but I only go for massages as several of them are nearer to my home than the spas I frequent, and of course, I love juagen which makes sex with my current wife better. Something that SPAs don't offer. Does my wife know? I am very discreet now.

As for sex, I have not found the right one to start, but even if I start, it will be purely commercial and no revisit.

Am I bad? Yes.