View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
Quite embarrassing to say and sure will have some samsters slam me further about this.

Contacted a local lb staying in the far west area of SG. Agreed on timing and incall. Reached, 40mins try to contact her, can't get through.

As I was already quite a distance from home, I decided to go a nearby hawker get some drinks while waiting. Finally got through, she say her mom still at home, mom will only leave when she pass her mom money(which happens to be the same amount we agreed on). Ask to meet at lift area at her floor.

I suspected something fishy la but at the same time she was accommodating through the phone throughout so gave her benefit of the doubt. Also, way far off from home already so I thought aiya just get it done and over with.

She came, passed the cash, she went home and asked me to wait at the lift landing until she calls.

Then she blocked me off whatsapp, calls and didn't reply messages. Gave her another 30-40mins. No reply.
No worries brother.
I also same before, buy food buy makan and buy CD liao
Pass her everthing and waited more than 2 hours to receive a msg.... **FUCK OFF**
Lol

Please, I don't exchange point...