Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Continuing my adventures, or should I say misadventures in WH02, I tried a hot looking babe named Mei Zi. She had a very pretty looking face, fair skin and C cup boobs. Possibly one of the best looking WLs in GL now. I thought she might be a gem, but......

Sad to say, it's another unsatisfactory experience after Mi Xue. In fact, it was a reverse outcome of Mi Xue's session. Where Mi Xue at least provided acceptable service although lacking the good looks, Mei Zi's service was totally CMI. Instead of BBBJ, she gave covered BJ. Only when I couldn't get a hard-on and told her that I am used to BBBJ that she gave it. Her other services were a mediocre catbath and boob massage.

Also, she showed a very icy cold look on her face from beginning to end, only giving occasional forced smiles at random moments. In the end, I just couldn't sustain my erection and she resorted to giving half-hearted handjob on me instead. After a while, I gave up on her and decided to call it a day.

This just proves the fact that pretty face and hot body are no guarantee of a sexciting session. If the WL attitude is cold and she has no mood to give decent service, it would still end up a flop for the cheongster. I don't think I will set foot in WH02 again for now after two unsatisfactory sessions, but this is my own personal experience. Maybe other bros have better luck and experience than me.