Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law

Y: next time u do that to me again..... i will return u the favour.....

Do what..... i was thinking....

But then, we just clenched each others body..... lying in the mess..... and the joke is..... we slept the night thru, just like that.......

_________

The following days in the week..... seems like honeymoon..... or rather, seems like having a sweet gf readily, wholeheartedly wanting to please u..... not just sexually, but your everyday life.... well bros should know.... to have a girl ready to serve u breakfast every single morning, with one of the hottest smile u can find 645am in the morning, is so........ overwhelming.... not sure if that's suppose to be the word....

But then, Y never fails me on that....

Work clothes starched & ready...

Buttoning my clothes when I'm wearing them... can u imagine that?

Some might say...... chey.... big deal...... but to me..... it really means alot....

Be honest, Wifey irons & starches my clothes also.... but she never once buttoned for me.... i never requested tho... i believe if u wanna do it.... i dun need to ask.... if not.... I'm cool with that too...

But today, Y looks abit different....she's all dressed up. Her power suit looks flawless on her petite frame.... make up put on even before helping me to button up....

HM: Hey, u look different today?

Y: really, u noticed ?

HM: yah.... just cannot explain....

Y: then don't....

HM: ??????

With a million ? In my head & face....

Y: i also dunno but maybe cos of my interview later....

HM: u changing job?

Y: not really.... just that last month i recieved a letter fr Head Hunting wanting me to pop by a rival company for an interview. With prospects of promotion & increment of 60%....

HM: wtf!

Y: hey Da, dun swear early in the morning can?

HM: u agreed?

Y: never....

HM: kaoz.... what a waste....

Y: erm..... not really..... HR received some news on that.... i dunno how..... but they called me up for panel.....

HM: wtf! Warning?

Y: no.... offering same title & double my paycheck.....

HM: W..... T..... F.....!!!

HM: why i never have this kind of opportunities??

Y: your job how to??

HM: haiz......

Y: so today is the follow up.... is whether i sign on the dotted line or not....

HM: first W.... now you.... later u kenna ask fly some country also i how?

Y: i told them before.... i will not want to be stationed overseas for at least the next 5 years.... for u actually.... *she said softly the last sentence*

I caught that....

Gave her a tight hug.... no no no.... no hot passionate sex following up.... time to work...

Sent her to her office.... while dropping her off, met her colleague J...

J: hey...... Y...... u look radiant today.....

All these heducated ppl cannot talk properly is it..... pretty say pretty lah..... chio say chio cannot meh.... radiant..... simi lai...... actually its not i dun understand.... juat cannot stand it....

J: wah..... upcoming promo.... now upgrade also huh..... * pointing at me....*

Y: dun be so vain..... meet HM, my partner.....

J: hi HM...

HM: hi J...

J: you are so lucky....

HM: yeap.... *pointing to Y* loviest 1 could possibly find....

J: then i not meh......

Just now talk so atas..... now meh also come out....

Actually J is a stunner.... by alot of mens standard.... legit model standard...

Standing at least 175 with her heels..... probably a 34c+ , 24/25 waist, but min 36 bum...

But then.... not me taste.... still prefer Y.... & of course.... Wifey.

Seriously.... i dun like girls flirt w me on first sight...

HM: u look gorgeous J... many guys will go crazy over u..... i swear.... but.....

J: but.....?

HM: you are beyond my league..... *crap.... just to make her happy abit* I still prefer Y..... she suits me more...... she's almost everything i can ask for...... for now..... & many years to come......

J: *huge smile* thats sweet..... not offending a girl & declaring another in front of me...... no wonder Ice Mountain is with u.....

HM: har?

Y: *finally* hey slut.... can stop flirting with my man.....?

J: alright bitch, lets go.....

I thought..... f...... dun fight in front of the podium man.....

But........ they wrapped their arms..... laughed at each other..... walked towards the glass door...

Y: bye Da....

J: bye Da....

Y: shut up Slut!

J: yes Da....

Both giggled while walking till beyond my vision....

I'm like having 3 words in my mind? What the F is going on here?

Nvm.... who cares.... not a bad start of the day to have a stunning lady flirting with ya.... right?

Went to office.... everything's pretty normal.... it will be a nightmare for my guys if its abnormal....

Past lunch time....

Recieved a call fr Y...

Y: Da....

HM: yeap....

Y: I got it....

HM: good....

Y: shall we celebrate tonight?

HM: sure.... where?

Y: dunno... u decide....

HM: k....

Y: btw, J is joining....

HM: who?

Y: J, the slut flirting w u this morning....

HM: oic... k....

Y: u mind?

HM: your friend, I'm ok.... just make sure she dun start flirting w me.... dun like....

That's a very honest answer from me. Too voluptuous a lady is not my cup of kopi o tid lo.

Y: orh...

_________
life is not just about sex & bang...

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----