View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: most relaxing massage I had ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Since I started going for massage like 1 year plus ago...

I had good hard massage.before ..but the strength they use is either a hit or miss...and if it's hard it's always quite painful..either I endure the pain or ask them to lessen the strenght but not shiok anymore.

Someone posted This place at TB which I have not been for sometime cos the ML left. He is kind to share with me the ML so I went to try.

No attached bath but ok lah. I think they did some minor Reno for the rooms ..No ceiling one so ppl can hear u talking.

The girl not those damn Chio type but I think quite young less than 30 . Figure a bit meaty type...quite friendly...

Took a quick shower then went into the room....Bingo! No shorts...only towel on the massage bed...Can massage naked again lol ...this alone makes me slightly hard already...

Her massage is unlike what I had tried before...she uses broad strokes ...maybe u can call deep tissue massage...i dunno ..although she also uses her elbow its not painful...you can feel that she uses strength ....very relaxing...i was thinking maybe i should add 1/2 hour...

She focused on the back for like 40 min...before starting the thigh area asked if I want to add time....I really like her massage so ok.

Same long pressing strokes on my thigh and butt..and she went deep into my butt crack and balls ...she is teasing but feels different from the teasing I had before. I wish she could spend more time there lol...

Signal to turn around...again long broad strokes standing behind my head...when stretch all to my belly and thigh...Her boobs partially touching face...Can smell her boobs also lol...but lasted only a short while....

And then move to my front thigh asked me want to massage 'there"....told me the standard rate i said not enough...

she didnt black face but did it anyway....

It's not those make you hard and jerk u off which can end it 5 or 10 min....she took her time slowly teasing your cock n balls and occasionally poking your ass...went on for about 20 mins then I go roaming ...No resistance...when she feel i getting excited...then she slowly pick up her pace n I exploded. My cock keep spasming for like 1min meaning sibeh shiok hj.

Since her service is up to my expectations I decided to give her the rate she asked for. I would definitely return for her massage and hope she don't black face if I turn down her GQ.

Bro your recommendation never goes wrong. Share share pls