View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Nice.....another agent.

For a start....I suggest you dun use too much acronym.

Like I was think is CCH? DL?

Ok...i know PZL is BaoZuLin....

Suggest you put price for the chicks u posted....to allow us a better gauge of what to pay for the quality we see.
HI bro lacoruna,

Thanks for support. CCH means Capital Club Hotel, info about this hotel will be provide soon. DL means Dragon Lady (Sauna One Dragon Lady).

Currently sorry for not provide the DL price at the photo as they may change their place and price anytime. If you are SN fans, you will know that every DL may not work at the same SN place forever. They may going to other SN places if their busness are good. The photo i shown to every bro here are just for reference only, if you are prepare come to CP, you may ask me anytime via wechat/whatsapp, and i will help you do bookings and tell u the exactly of the price. For example, if you interested in DL NO5 then you come on March, i think you just forget it....because the MM may quit the job anytime or change to other place. What i posted here are the most update SN DL...Thanks for understanding..

PHILLIP aka Japantvb