View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 8
tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold
At Ministry of Sound

Last night I went to Ministry of Sound for New Year's Eve party. I went there at 10pm and came out at 6am. There were about a 1000 people, all dressed up sexily. There was an even split of men and women and a good mixture of couples, single girls and single guys. It would be fair to say that most women were not wearing bras or panties, some were topless, some bottomless and some both.

The atmosphere was sexually charged. As the night progressed, many shed their inhibitions and had sex out in the open. I saw blowjobs, pussy licking, fingering, intercourse, threesomes, foursomes.

I was not so lucky myself in terms of getting some, but I was lucky to have captured interesting moments of the night.

This will be my last outing to such parties, so enjoy the pics.

In the attachments here, you can see a cage which was in the middle of the dance floor. You can see some sexy girls hardly wearing anything. Two of them had started giving blowjobs to their partners there and then.

PS: If you have been following me, you will know where this MOS is located. Otherwise, you can examine the exif parameters of the pictures.