View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!
FB Exchange Contact

Allow me to do some physical description on her: local mid 40 MILF chubby Chinese lady, worked as an account executive in local firm, stayed at tampines, was a divorcee with a child, I got her during our first date, asking her to BBBJ me inside my car, during our second date I fingering her and she get wet easily upon fingering extremely accommodative MILF to my need she did BBBJ on me, lastly CIM. I loved her AR and AJ, her breast size is 34B, light brownish nipples with big areola nice to suck, shaven pussy, caesarean line across her tummy. Her soft seductive moaning sound with a build and release were make you able to watch her reached orgasm easier after you had touched and caressed her, her satisfaction is my satisfaction I am proud to say that. I am genuine and not a scammer to fool people ONs contacts, we are here to support each other infro, and same objectives. benefits ourselves. If you keen then we shall exchange. Of course you need some chemistry added, patience and persistence for it. Once I have verified yours and the answer is positive I shall give you mine. Hope you can introduce yours FL details to me too. Just my 2cents of concern be remaindered do not go for any relationship, just for fling only. If you any benefit of doubt suspect or thinking I am a scam or cheater, then I shall apologize for wasting your time to read the thread. Thanks and appreciate.

Last edited by copper; 06-02-2012 at 12:54 PM.