View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@Hotel Room with Hubby's Boss

I stared blankly at the screen... Dave was online! i gave him blue ticked his message. shit! but at least i replied not long after he sent the message...

i started typing...... " hi hi. how are you? erm. what do you mean left my hubby???"

I wanted to type that and act innocent and there was nothing going on...

before i could finish typing it... he sent another message..

Dave: or is that white man your boss? don't worry you can share with me..

shit... should i lie? Dave has always been a really nice colleague. he's supportive, kind, sweet and has always been on my side.. even when i made mistakes at work, he has never told on me and was always there to help me through them.. i try to do the same back for him back then too.. we were close and could rely and trust each other...

so...

should I lie to him... or.... he saw hubby's boss hugging me from behind after all, and groping me and kissing me.... i don't think there's any way to recover from that....

me: hi... long time no see... how are you?

Dave: hey.. i'm ok.. what about you.. are you ok? still with that man?

me: erm... no.

Dave: ok good good. are you ok? what happened? you didn't look like a willing participant...

argh... why he keep asking.... i was irritated... it's none of his business! why can't he just mind his own business??? at the same time........ what's wrong with me?? a part of me feels like telling him.. no... yearns to tell him.... to tell someone... i've not told anyone about this thing... not to anyone... no one!! and sometimes it kills me!!

me: erm... long story. i'm ok. don't worry.

Dave: sorry i keep asking.. i still care a lot about you.. you free later?

i wanted to reply no.... but ..... i have to close this topic with him! make sure he keeps my secret!!!

me: what time?

Dave: how about now?

me: erm. should be ok.. meet where?

Dave: you come down? i'm still at the lobby..

WHAT??? is he stalking me????

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 18-11-2018 at 05:50 PM.