Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gamer1edp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Yes you are Correct David. At Baccarra if you keep to the minimum, you are spending 600 baht + 2drinks = 1000 baht, if not more for drinks.
Definitely gogo bar cost more than Thermae, but to me the incremental cost is worth it because:

1. The quality of the gogo bar girl is generally much better (looks, body, sexiness, unless you happen to find an absolute GEM at Thermae)

2. Because Thermae mostly have average looking Office girls there, an above average looking girl deceptively stands out (for the wrong reasons) and you may falsely think she is more attractive than she really is, simply because she is surrounded by fuglies. For example, if you put me in a room full of fat midgets, i will look like Andy Lau or Daniel Henny by comparision. For this reason, you need to be very careful choosing girls and not be pressured simply because she is the best in the room. The hottest Thermae girl may simply be an average girl when compared to a Gogo like Baccarra.

3. You can actually chat with the Gogo girl to confirm good chemistry before Barfining, whereas in Thermae you need to commit fairly quickly while standing/chatting, and thus can be more risky

IMO, the quality of girls at the Gogo Bar are another league above Thermae Generally (body wise and for sexiness), and the incremental cost is worth it if you are already needing to give the girl ~2500/5000. If you are willing to pay that much, why not pay an extra 1000 to ensure you have good chemistry with the girl, and confirm her tits are real and her body to your liking by inspecting in a bikini outfit?

If Thermae maintained their 1500/3000 price as years back, i would have a different opinion and spend more time hunting for a gem in Thermae, but unfortunately the free market there has been spoiled, the greed has set in, and unlikey to go ever go back to reasonable rates.

I also want to point out that i did pickup a few street freelancer on Sukuhumvhit outside Thermae, and got ST for 1500 quite easily (Could have gotten 1200 probably but didnt' care). This one i saw wander In/Out of Thermae if they can't find customer on the street, but charge more if customer pick them up inside Thermae! Confirm they treat Thermae as Carrot territory!

Other may have different opinion.
But I AGREE with you