Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by brayn81 View Post
I don’t think Xiao Ning is worth the fuck. Skin completion wasn’t good and body wise not appealing. Service wise nothing to shout about.
Beauty lies in the eye of the becummer. She speaks English so our souls can speak to each other and not just our bodies. She is young (says that she is 22) tall and lanky with decent B boobies. Her pussy is tight. I like.

She moans softly when I lick her pussy. Either she is the world’s best actress or I am doing a fabulous job in eating her out. Her soft moaning and the shivers in her body make me feel like a super yandao sex expert. Either way I get an awesome ego boost.

For someone who has been felled by QiQi (1612) sudden departure, she is a godsend. Even without frenching I am satisfied (cannot say it will last). She seems to enjoy her toes and feet being licked. Even without nail polish I am able to enjoy her feet and toes taking my foot fetish to the next level.

Yes her body is a more real body, with marks and scars and yes her pussy is dark. But I feel great after sex with her, so this works for me.

Just a case of different strokes for different folks.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else