View Single Post
Old 21-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by issan_madboy View Post
Thank you brother JWNY for starting such an informative and interesting thread.hopefully we can keep out the flame wars that have been plaguing this forum.

Brother SC i prefer art of the devil II cos got more gore.i like to see blood spill and missing body parts.

I like the part where he sang in the army camp.very touching.

How about the legend of queen suriyothai?francis ford coppola's epic production.was the movie that kick started all those gigantic historical epics like king nauresan.The film describes historical events in the life of the heroine, Suriyothai, the queen of King Mahachakrapat. from the age of 15, ranging from love and attachment, royal wedding, resettlement in the capital, court life, intrigues, and sustenance of royal dignity.

Year: 2001
Director: MC Chatri Chalerm Yukol (a.k.a Than Mui)
Cast: M.L Piyapas Bhirombhakdi, Mai Charoenpura, Pimolrat Pisalayabutr, Johnny Anfone, Sarunyu Wongkrachang, Chatchai Plengpanich, Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Penpak Sirikul, Wannasa Tongviset, Sorapong Chatri, Suphakit Tangthatswasd, Saharat Sangkapricha, Ronrittichai Khanket, Sombat Medhanee, Paveena Hongsakula, Pisan Akaraseni, Supakorn Kitsuwon, Ampol Lamppon, Sinjai Plengpanit, Suchao Pongwilai, Varuth Waratham, H. M. The Queen of Thailand Sirikit Kitiyakara
This is one of the great movie from thailand for those who like Thai history....

after this movie they actually come out with another heroine Suphan Kalaya (Unfortunately i lost that DVD and now no place i can find it) before they start with the Phra Naresuan (King Naresuan)
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad