View Single Post
Old 26-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WH Hse 10 gals

I have tried G10 last 2 weeks but no FJ, jst did a BJ wif her... ya... she is very aggressive, unlike other gals, she basically allowed a lot of things, frenching, fingering... I fingered here using 2 fingers n digged hard she seems enjoying it, n even u licked her nipples she also machiam enjoying it...

I myself prefer Gal 1 coz she look very young, cute n innocent, when she is off from work, the pyjamas she wear is really very cute, and she wear cartoons bras (?) when she finished work... and she keeps saying ' baby' when inside the room...dont knw why she said tat, but kinda turns one on when she said tat... her pussy hair makes me suspect she dont look like 22 yrs old... look younger than tat... smtimes the way she wear also a bit Ginna (children)

But I tink tat Hse 10 is the most friendly house in GL... the OKTs there quite friendly, espec the young fat guy....

Last edited by Shounan; 27-05-2003 at 01:27 AM.