Old 14-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Europe

Thanks Bro Reya for starting this thread. I have fair shares of experience in the Europe. Personally I love the punting scene in Europe over Asia. I have lurked around this forum for sometime, it’s time for me to contribute back. I will write this report in 4 parts:
Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich and London

Please note, the reports here are based on my personal experiences therefore can be subjective. Before I visited the place above I have done extensive researches on ISG Forum, Punternet, CityXGuide, etc. The information I listed here may include the places I haven’t visited yet but planned to do so in the future.

Frankfurt, Germany

I like Germany’s scene. It has one of the most liberal sex scenes. Many of you here have heard of FKK Club (or Sauna). FKK stands for Freikörperkultur. It’s started off as a gathering place for nudies without any sex involved. However, over the years (I haven’t no idea how, perhaps loopholes in the laws), it has turned into the places where people engage in prostitution activities. These places are known as FKK Club or Sauna. Currently there are more than 500 FKK Club or Sauna all over Germany.

FKK Club or Sauna is usually located in a compound which has a large building. Depending on the facilities, it typically has a swimming pool, spa, sauna, lounge, bar, buffets meal, etc. Both girls and guys have to pay a fee (around €75 or might be cheaper) to enter into the Club and Sauna. Usually the girls working there has a special arrangement with the operator to ensure they work there exclusively and maintain a certain level of standard. The entrance fees you paid allow you to use the facilities listed above. The best of all, the fee you paid let you access to complimentary hot buffet meal and non alcoholic drinks (in most of the FKK Club or Sauna).

The girls working there walk around in nudes in high heels most of the time (except on lingerie day). It kinds of awesome as it allows guy to check out the merchandise first. Whereas, the guys there are handed a towel or bathrobes depending on your preference.

The girls work there mostly comes from Eastern Europe (of course there are Western Europeans) and majority of them are pretty! It makes you feel like a little kid in the candy store! Most of them will approach you and try entice and get you to go and have ‘fun’ with them in the room. Some of the girls can be very aggressive in their approach which can be a bit annoying. I would suggest fellow bros here not to mention it’s your first visit. We tend to call the aggressive ladies as ‘sharks’.

A typical half an hour session would cost you €50. Now I have to warn you this only give you a basic vanilla sex (includes kissing, DFK, DATY)! For instance if you want BBBJ, Anal, CIM, COF etc. These work cost you extra! Of course occasionally you will meet a bad provider who refuses kissing or DFK! Please make sure you negotiate with the lady before you enter into the room. Any negotiation happened in the room would ruin the atmosphere. I have made this mistake countless of times! Hey, when you’re in company of hot ladies, your penis tends to takeover your brain! So don’t flame me!

I have only been to only two FKKs in Germany and both are located in Frankfurt: FKK Palace and FKK Oase

FKK Palace
This FKK located closest to the airport. It’s convenient for those who are transiting in Frankfurt Airport and need to have some fun during the layover. I can’t remember how much it cost to taxi there but it wasn’t expensive from my memory.

I preferred FKK Palace over FKK Oase as I find the compound is smaller and more intimate. The outdoor area is definitely much smaller. Nevertheless it has a nice sauna and jacuzzi. The buffet lunch is awesome too. The last time I was there I remembered there was a free flow of draught beer.

You can have a look at their website: http://www.the-palace.de I’m not sure whether I’m allowed to post a full link here. Let me know if you can’t click the link. The website also have pictures of the girls there and as well as the facilities they offered there.

FKK Oase
Technically FKK Oase located Friedrichsdorf (30KM from the Airport) and it’s easily accessible by train from Frankfurt Hbf (main station) if you're staying in the city center. You have to take S5 train from Frankfurt Hbf to Friedrichsdorf (about 10 stops). The club located about 3km from the station which you have to hail a cab. Alternatively you can take a cab from the city center to Oase. The last time I took it it costs me around €50

FKK Oase is much larger venue in comparison to Palace. It has an ever larger outdoor compound. It also has a few covered ‘hut’ for those who are adventurous and want to have outdoor sex. The buffet meals are served outdoor adjacent to the swimming pool. I don’t quite like the place as I find most of the ladies are scattered around and hard to ‘hunt’ them. On the good side, since it such a large venue the ‘sharks’ there are less likely to approach you.

You can have a look at FKK Oase’s ladies or facilities on their website: http://www.fkk-oase.de/

There is also another FKK Club in Frankfurt called FKK Mainhatten. I haven’t been there so i can’t comment much on it. From what I heard and read, it’s not as popular as Oase and Palace

If you’re staying in Frankfurt for a few days I would suggest you go to all three

I’m pretty sure there are more information about FKK which I missed out here. If you want more infomation go and Googlr FKK Club. For those who has been there, feel free to comment here. If I provided wrong information, please correct them.