View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you pm someone, tell them you up their points and you expect them to give you contacts and up ur points also ? seriously ? look at my signature .... you and ibanezjem555 belong to the same kind that i had described that's why you get the same experience lah. i have stated previously, your high rep point and repuation power count for nothing when it comes to exchanging contacts for me, it's your contribution that counts.
You have got the sequence wrong, it's more like you write a bit part FR,
we up your points, and pm our contacts first only to be met with radio silence.

Perfectly OK, it's your prerogative, but tell us up front our contacts are no good or we don't contribute enough, instead of wasting time and baiting for more leads with replies like "KIV, you have any other good ones now?" and silence again after we provided additional leads.

Am sure bro ibanezjem555 and I are not the only ones. So bros, just take note and manage your expectation.