View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Journey with my FB (or, How to not lose a FB)

continue

realizing that whatever i had done up until now might not be what she was expecting, she broke down in tears, but did not cry out loud, as part of her wanted to make me happy. although i was a 20+ y/o guy with raging hormones, i still had my big head in control, stopped everything that i was doing, and held her tight in my arm. i whispered my apologies into her ears, but she just stayed still, and did not turn to face me. everything that happen after i closed the door probably was too traumatic for her and she's lost in thought. and so am i, because i do not know what to do next. And then i probably done the dumbest thing in my life, both of us get dressed and spent the rest of the night doing nothing else by sleeping

the next morning, there was little exchange of word between us, and i sent her back to her house. everything was just so awkward, not just for that morning, but for the rest of our uni life, we would try to avoid each other, awkward chitchat when we eventually met up in group..

for the bros that was expecting some tudung bj or fj, sorry to disappoint you all, there were no further progress in our relationship after that night. we drifted apart slowly, and never contacting each other nowadays. i tried apologizing to her during Raya period (it's a thing in Malay culture, to seek forgiveness during the Raya season), but she had kept her distance well, nothing much apart from the usual 'how's life, everything is fine' kind of standard replies.

[this marks the journey of me and H]

while i was having fun with H, trying to get into her pants, there were two other ladies that come into the picture as well, C and A. i shall start with C first as the journey with her is shorter than with A.

C is a chinese gal from a different course, Food science and services. she's around 165cm, about 45kg, so kinda slim. flattest boobs ive seen so far, basically a flat chest with 2 raisins on top. neither her look, nor her figure would impress anyone, just another ah lian you'd in in SG. we got to know each other better during 2nd semester, when my roommate had a huge crush on her, but she was interested in me instead.

Last edited by kazaf86; 05-01-2020 at 01:37 PM.