Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 10

13 October 2017
Friday
6pm

We did not have sex for a week now as Kristy was having her menses and it ended yesterday.

It was after our CCA and we had returned to our room to bathe.

I was waiting anxiously in my room thinking how I would fuck her later when she called me.

Kristy: baby, can you come over to my room now?

Me: I thought you are coming over?

Kristy: no... just come over now...

Me: you sure? I thought you didn't like me going over because of Mandy?

Kristy: it's because of her that I need you here....

Although I was not interested in Mandy, I had been hoping to see her pokies again. However, since that time, I had not had the chance to go over.

So I was a little surprise by her offer

Me: er... ok... on my way....

I did not ask her the reason and just made my way there.

6.10pm

Kristy opened the door for me and was wearing a loose fitting tanktop.

From the way her boobs were jiggling under the fabric, I could vaguely see that she was not wearing a bra.

She had never done so before when opening the door as it might be someone else instead of me.

I could feel my cock stirring in my berms.

Me: wow... baby.... are you seducing me?....

Kristy: no.... come in first....

She pulled me inside quickly and closed the door.

Me: eh?... where's Mandy?

She pinched my arm.

Kristy: what? are you hoping to see her?

Me: no... no... I thought you were asking me here because of her?

She let go of my skin.

Kristy: ok. I'll let you off...

Me: hmm.... so what's up?

Kristy: Mandy told me she is bringing her boyfriend over to chill....

Me: har?... Mandy is attached?.... when?... no wait.... if she's bringing her boyfriend over, why are you still dressed in this manner?...

She jabbed my chest with her finger.

Kristy: you stared at her tits the previous time, right?

Me: yah.... but.... er.... but.... she was the one who didn't wear a bra..... not that I want to stare....

Kristy: well, it's the same then. I'm not going to wear and her boyfriend can choose not to stare at me.... all fair... hmmpphff..

She cringed her nose at me.

Although she seemed playful, from her tone and expressions I already knew that this was not up for discussion

I knew that Kristy was still sore and wanted to take revenge on Mandy for refusing to wear a bra in front of me but I had not expected that she would actually do it.

I remembered about how she used me for revenge on Tom back then and realized that she had already pre-warn me that such things might happen again.

I wondered how Mandy's boyfriend would react when he realized that she was braless. Would he continue to stare at her lustily or would he shy away?

Regardless of his reactions, he could not touch her. The only one who had access to her body was me at this point in time.

Just thinking of this made my manhood pressed even harder against my berms.

Me: er... ok.... up to you then.

Her mood changed and she smiled confidently.

Kristy: don't worry, she'll ask me to wear my bra... I just want to get back at her for a bit...

She caught sight of the tent I had built on the front of my berms and she poked it aggressively

Kristy: hey!... why is this like this?!

Me: you made me....

I tried to grab her tits but she held me back with a hand on my chest.

She shook her head and squinted her eyes.

Kristy: no... no.... Don't touch me now. Mandy is coming back.... I don't want her to see this. so you better make it soft or I'll cut it off...

I took a step back and shook my head in horror.

She kicked my legs.

Kristy: I'm serious, okay?! hmmphf!...

6.15pm

I did some situp, star jumps and push up, making sure that my mind is not thinking about her.

6.20pm

The tent was deflated and she grinned happily.

Kristy: now I can get to see how irritated she is when her boyfriend stare at me...

Me: by the way... who is her boyfriend?....

kristy: oh, she said it's Daryl..... they just got together on Monday....

Me: daryl?!.... the guy who is driving the porsche?!

I only knew 1 Daryl who was 1 year younger than me. He was good looking and rich.

In fact, he had tried to date Kristy before but she was with Tom back then and rejected him and he never asked her out again.

The girls that hang around him were mostly pretty and Mandy did not belong to this category.

Kristy: yes... that's the guy.... Mandy said she helped him with something and then don't know what happened and they got together.... you know, sometimes her explanation are confusing.... anyway, that's not important....

I looked at her again and frowned.

Kristy: what?

Me: hmm.. baby.... if you are looking for revenge, Daryl's not going to look at you unless you dress a lot more boldly....

Kristy: har?... but you also stare at me... so why wouldn't he?.....

me: I'm sure you knew who his ex-girlfriends were....

Kristy: so what? am I not good enough?

She turned 1 round and I tried not to look at her jiggling breasts.

Me: it's not that. it's just that you have to be even more outrageous....

Kristy: like what?.....

I went to her cupboard and took out a top for her. Her shorts was not the focal point and I left them alone.

Kristy: what?! you want me to wear this?!....

Me: If I put myself into his shoes, this will make me take more than a few glances at you.....

She hesitated for a moment before she quickly stripped off her tank top and changed into the new one.

The new top was a tiny white singlet that did not cover down to her navel button.

The fabric stretched tightly over her ample breasts and not only that her pokies were obvious, even the darker shades of her nipples behind the fabric could be seen.

She looked into the mirror and shook her head.

Kristy: baby.... it's obvious that I am showing my nipples on purpose and makes me looks like a slut... I don't think I dare to wear it like this....
Me: well, up to you then..... I'm just giving you my opinion.....

Just then, we heard the sound of keys and it was too late for her to change back.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.