Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
Anyone try koyumi from iconick
yes bro. i just came back from session. my fr, i copy and paste here:

Holy shit, seriously... holy shit.

That was the sms I sent bro Iconick after session. It was one of the best, if not the very best FL session I have had in all my years of chionging.

Location of Kozumi is very central. Parking is available but is not cheap. public transport accessibility is also good. It is a good venue, and one that reminds me of how great chionging FLs used to be in Singapore.

Kozumi is tall and slim. She has fair skin and I would say about 85-90% close to the photos. She has a yaeba look - teeth slightly crooked in a cute way. I think that is part of reason why her face pics were photoshopped. But some of my favourite JAV actresses are yaeba girls. And she is definitely Japanese. Either that or she has native language proficiency in japanese.

Her boobs were also inflated a bit in photos. I think the actual size fits her slim frame very nicely. Overall, she is a very sexy young lady and in lingerie, looks super hot.

Her service is really great. Everything from the moment I arrived to the time I left, I was satisfied. She speaks decent English with a strong japanese accent. I speak some japanese so it was a useful ice breaker - but bros will be fine even if don't speak any japanese.

Despite the small shower cubicle and my big frame, she still had enough space to not only wash me clean but also give a body to body soap rub on front and back. She also gave a hot and cold bbbj. I was damn scared I was gonna blow my load in the shower itself.

After shower, she helped me dry up and we proceeded to bed. she asked me whether I have any special requests, which I didn't.

She frenches readily, and also allows fingering. I did not try for 69 or cunnilingus, cos I was not interested. She seemed to really enjoy the fingering and petting. And she was flexible and willing to take any position I wanted. And throughout that foreplay, she was moaning and it really sounded like thos JAV movies. Looked like she came a few times, but I also can't say if real or faked. But it certainly turned me on. Her pussy was also wet when I stuck my 2 fingers in.

Then she moved to service me. Nice, slow, and gentle catbath. Her BBBJ was also fucking awesome. Took my balls into her mouth, good suction and licking action on the shaft. Then came the sumata. Once again I was damn scared I was gonna fire off my load because I was super aroused. I also got scared of accidental raw, though I guess I should not have been because she was skilled enough to not let that happen.

After capping, had the main course. did 3 positions i think. maybe 4. My mind is a bit of a blur now because the sex was so amazing. Her pussy was gripping my dick so tight, and the foreplay had me all ready to go. I lasted longer than I expected, and I was harder than I have been in a long time - i was having that much fun. Finished off in missionary, I fired off a really huge load in condom.

After I finished, she lay down with me and we cuddled for a bit. This was like icing on the cake. The clean up shower after still got body to body action. Very nice.

Iconick promised a JAV fantasy come true, and he kept his promise. Seriously I am a bit angry with him because one day after I went to see one of his gals, he go and bring in this kind of super gem. Knn will break the bank one leh if I not careful.

Kozumi is pretty, excellent figure, good communication, and most important of all, fucking fantastic service. or fantastic fucking service.

All in all, I think that the experience with Kozumi is the gold standard for what an FL session should be. 10/10.

Worth. every. fucking. cent.

Bro Iconick, thank you for making my fantasy come true. Please don't bring in gals like this too often or I will go bankrupt.

Bros - she leaves this weekend. If you can afford the time and the money, mai tu liao. Go for it (caveat - your meat might be my venom). And please take good care of her. She gives such good service, and I showed her my appreciation for this bucket list experience.

tl:dr - pretty girl, real jav experience, awesome time. worth the money.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.