View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexyroxxxstar View Post
Where in the world is The Rare Sarah Miehn aka Sarah Leegh

Friends, I have seen Sarah regularly in Seoul both professionally and in casual settings over the past few years. As most of you know, she is a one of a kind that quickly gained a reputation in high demand. As such her rates went from $350 for a session to over $1000 for the same service or more. Her clientle grew ever more sophisticated and with that she became largely exclusive. She no longer needs to market herself commercially and has gained a blacklist following, meaning she is now only largely accessibly to elite social circles. She has always been a business lady first and entrepuner, investing wisely. Although she keeps active with a small list of exclusive clients, she is now focused on running a cigar and whiskey lounge in the Sinchon area. For those of you that missed her when she was still a rising star, she is definitely special. If you have thousands to spend, you can still be able to get to Sarah indirectly if you can get with her still commercially available friends like Eunhee Lee, Emma Lowe, Valerie August and a few others. Good luck guys. I’m off to Pattaya to bury some pipe.
I was lucky enough to see her in 2014 ... her website updated frequently but was abruptly taken down in March 2018 with her planned tours cancelled. Maybe she found love ? I don't know, I hope she is not in trouble, she is a smart cookie and works hard and honestly for a living.