View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, your requirement in Look department is more stringent than that of mine. If passed under your assessment, 100% will be ok to me.

I feel that your look assessment can be one of the credible endorsements (your endorsement for service may not be neutral due to your look and body and love making skills) and Dai Gor's assrssment is one credible endorsement for "services", Lol.

Will try her at least for her pretty face.
She’s not the rtfable type.
I suspect she will give you black face during and after the loooong session

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪