Old 17-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

I was in Seoul two week ago and want to give a quick review - I went twice to Gain. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I researched on the board and found my way there via subway without problem.

First time, came in mid afternoon asking for 3P play. Was told that wait is very long so settle for one hour. Routine is shower, etc.. then you change into a robe and go to the waiting area. You tell them what criteria you have - for me, needed to wait another 1/2 hour and then was led to the elevator. When it reached the top, a "model" was waiting for me. Led down a hallway where we pretty much did everything. After the first shot, she led me back to her room. She gave a rub down and then it was off to the race for round two. Left very satisfy.

I went back two days later and they said no one available and have to wait. I protested and they say please stay and make special arrangement so the wait was very short. I guess that because I was there and they remember. Anyway, same experience as the first time. Awesome!

I would say totally fun and well worth it. Thanks for all the great info for my recon before I got there. Will be back to the city soon.