Old 24-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
prey4594 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bro Chill, sorry to disappoint you but I tried to contact Bro Simon's Amy first but she did not respond at all. So after two hours, I tried Venus and got a reply after a few minutes.

Like you said, she's a real gem.

I wouln't rate her with numbers as I think this is very subjective. I'd rather describe my experience with her.

Looks :
She's actually very pretty, wouldn't mind having a girlfriend with her looks, hahaha. Killer body, and like you said, flawless skin, she laugh when I wrap my legs around hers because the feeling of her skin felt good on me. I didn't find any scars on her, I think. Well, I was looking probably at those very big melons all the time.

Boobs: Ah, really big awesome ones. Firm and luscious. I can bury my face all day on those titties. I have quite a big pair of hands but one is not enough to hold one of those boobies with eraser head nipples. Almost pinkish, i think.

Massage:
She really put pressure on the massage and I need to commend her on the effort. The massage was not as rhythmic like those experienced MLs but it was still relatively a good one. The BM was really great especially with those boobies. She was moaning a bit and they seem to be very sensitive.

HJ and extras : It was really slow and good. She played around the right spots. I even ask her to stop for a while and she did but continued playing with the balls.

She's very friendly and can hold a conversation.

Definitely I will RTM but at the moment, I am curious with Vivien and Amy.

I noticed that during the shower, the first thing she did was wash my hands. Uh-oh, this is going to be a 4G roaming!

I left a happy man and I didn't have any feeling of being robbed or I've wasted money. The experience was well worth it.

Thanks to Bros Adamantine and Chill for the heads=up on this gem.