Old 18-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Claraaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life in Singapore

I took a couple of slow thrusts before settling myself to go for full speed. Kinda like how you get your feet and body wet before diving into the pool. I buried his head in my boobs and got ready to go on the attack. Everything was hard and fast from then on.

‘Ah.. Ah.. ah.. ah.. mmmm.. ‘ I was panting as I rode him. It felt like a workout rather then a session of sensual lovemaking.

‘Argh…’ he groaned once in awhile as he lifted my shirt and sucked on my nipples.

It was taking longer than I expected. I could comfortably finish my exes or ONSs in this position without a sweat. Was it because he was much older? Maybe I underestimated him. I could feel beads of perspiration roll down face and back.

‘You tired ah? Sweating all over.. Working very hard ah..’ he commented with a grin on his face when I stopped to take a breather.

‘No.. getting ready to finish you only..’ I panted.

I knew I had to take it up a notch. I refuse to ‘lose’. I climbed off of him. My pussy was so wet that I could see my juices collected at the base of his cock. I was almost embarrassed for being so horny and wet in light of the situation I’m in.

‘What you want do now?’ he asked.

I pushed him down to lie flat on the sofa without saying a word. I climbed on top of him once again. Cowgirl was my favourite position. I like that I’m in control and that somehow makes me even hornier and wetter. Needless to say it also feels really good. And it’s usually my go to move when I really want to make my guy cum.

‘Ahhhh..’ he groaned as his cock entered my pussy.

‘Mmmm…’ I controlled where I wanted his cock to be by gyrating my hips.

I rode him for a couple of thrusts and I could see his facial expression change. I got him.

‘Going to cum?’ I smiled.

‘Mmmm’ he was trying his best.

‘I barely even move..’ I teased before going full on riding like I was at the rodeo.

‘Aghhh.. aghh.. Okok! You win.. Slow down..’ he groaned.

‘Why? Cannot take it already ah?’ I stopped, leaned forward and raised my ass. His cock nearly fully out of my pussy.

‘Ya.. going to cum already..’ he was blushing.

‘Now?’ I suddenly sat back down on him. His cock once again engulfed by my pussy.

‘Aghhhh!! Cumming cumming!!’ he groaned.

I quickly pushed myself forward to release his cock from my push and immediately felt a couple of shots hit the bottom of my back.

‘Mmmm… Hahaha..’ I laughed.

I could see the look of ecstasy on his face as he orgasmed.

‘Did.. did I cum inside?’ he muttered.

‘No.. I am an expert.. ‘ I giggled.

‘Ehh.. Noo.. Stop Clara..’ he tried to push me away as I stroked his cock with my hand while still sitting on top of him.

‘Aghhh.. very sensitive now Clara.. Stop..’ he ordered.

‘No… Say nicely first..’ I flashed an evil grin knowing I literally had him in the palm of my hands.

My hand was full of his cum now. The more I stroked him the drier and sticker his cum became.

‘Please stop Clara.. You win ok.. Please..’ he surrendered, and tried to pull my arms forward.